to answer your question : means a girl who live in a tropical country..hihi..

Monday, June 27, 2005

Hocus Pocus....Wingardium Leviosa....

My gramma is very ill at the moment. Basically my gramma is a diabetic and suffers from high blood pressure. A couple of months ago she complained that her stomach hurt and it turned up that she suffers from kidney failure.. and doctors said there’s nothing that we can do about it. Not even massive surgery. Stupid doctor.
My mom has the most beautiful hand in the world. Those hands fed me when I was a child, hold me when I cried, bathed me when I was covered with dirt, spanked my butt when I was bad, and combed my hair every morning before I went to school. Now, those hands feed my gramma, hold my gramma’s hand when she cries, comb her hair and bathe her every morning.
My mother still takes my gramma to the hospital twice a week for blood transfusion and etc. although we know what the doctor said. She does not give up trying.
Yet the point is a couple of days ago my mom went to see a psychic. She was asking about her condition and what the psychic told her was that my gramma would pass away next week, on July 12th. HOW SPOOKY IS THAT?
Not spooky because it concerns about death, but spooky because if what he said was true, it means that he somehow can predict the future. Well. At least in that case. And he said that there were two men who stood in front of my gramma’s bed room door wanting to take “something” out of her ear. Soon after the psychic left our house, my gramma who was sleeping in the other room said that she wanted her ear to be cut off. Crazy world…..
My mom, worrying about her daughter who might not get married because of her complicated job (that’s me…), apparently still had the extra time to ask that man about my future husband! I thought it was silly but still….I believe that curiosity is the weakness of human kind and indeed I fell into it again. To make the story short, he said that my soul matey is my co-worker..! What the….??!!
He MUST be joking..! Would I marry somebody from work? Pliiiizzzzzzzzzzzzz, NO. Meaning that I would not marry Bunny???!!! Or Damian maybe?!..which I still think so much about.. Damn…why can I just forget him…??!! I am cursed. I know it. Speaking of Damian and my silly browsing hobby, I found that Damian means sweet and harmless. CUTE...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home