to answer your question : means a girl who live in a tropical country..hihi..

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Happy ...Three...Friends...

Despite the fact that i'm very sleepy right now, and despite the fact that i really really really want to go home right now, also despite the fact that i want to have a week off for my self window shopping hehehe..... I actually can prevent my self from all temptations....(yeaaah right !)
Today is a pretty pretty happy day...not much of work to do..hahahahahaha, and i can eat something new for mijn lunch instead of meat balls. Mmy friends get confused sometimes why i always eat meatballs in the cafetaria.. Well, it's simple...nothing else delicious for me...
Anyway...i felt a bit guilty today (hate that when it happens !) to the political councellor of the embassy of india. Uuhm....why do we have to use "of" so often? I could just write the embassy of india's councellor right???? Anyway, i felt a bit guilty because i didn't give him satisfactory answer regarding india's candidacy in WCO. But, that's government calls dear.... what can i do about it..??
WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING???!!!!! I must not talk about my job here !!!!!! Stupid Sasa. But, instead of publish it i could just erase it and voila..! Yet, considering the fact that i have been spending my precious working time to write in my blog...what the heck..i publish it anyway....haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home