to answer your question : means a girl who live in a tropical country..hihi..

Monday, June 13, 2005

special day........really...

Hehe...another kilo....sukses nee kayaknya...hopefully...
Anyway..this morning i was in a heart breaking dilemma..ck..ck..ck... How couldn't I? I was sitting in a bus on my way to work and the bus was full of people like usual monday morning. And, an old woman with her son in law, i think, and with her grandson standing all the way to mayhem...ck..ck..ck.. I usually sleep the minute i get into the bus, but this morning somehow was special...and i cursed my self for not being sleepy at all..!$#&&***#?
I was like "ok mam, give me 15 minutes to enjoy this seat"..kinda hoping for the others to give their seats instead of mine. But people are not stupid you know. I think they were playing possum hahaha.. So, there goes my 15 minutes of pleasure. It was just a seat but if you take a bus every day, then you would realize how precious a seat can be for you..even if you only get a very tiny spot for your big but.
Soooo.................it was monday morning, very crowded monday morning, like all mondays and i stupidly gave away my seat for her. Thanks to my easily feeling guilty, i took her place standing all the way to mayhem.
But then...i kinda relieved to give the seat, because her grandson threw up....Uhm....if only i chose to seat there and let the boy being held by his father standing next to me, i think those greeny things would be on my lap by now.....(not really pleasing imagination...)
This morning was special.....for God did not want me to ruin my new shirt.... ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home