to answer your question : means a girl who live in a tropical country..hihi..

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Blunders

Ppfffff........

I have been making lots of blunders at works. Well, it's not sumtin' new i guess......LOL. But, really.. I think November seems to be the "sasa makes lots of blunders" month. And instead of learning from the previous experiences... as usual...i keep on doing it..merely because i'm too lazy to do stuff. It's like when you feel that it's enough and sick of something, you just want to quit doing it and go to hell about it.

Well, that is some attitude i have... :)

I think I'm quite calm and not too assertive as a person, yet frankly, I don't take criticism easily. Especially when my complicated mind tells me that i don't deserve it. Weird though, that i can take even the hardest critics from those whom i care about but not from people in general. ... Am I not an adult? Am i still being childish? --> rethorical question, i know for sure... :p

What is adult anyway? This time of day, you cannot say that someone is an adult simply because he/she is above 21.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home