to answer your question : means a girl who live in a tropical country..hihi..

Monday, April 03, 2006

Studeren of niet Studeren...dat is het kwestie

Uhm... it's a bit boring here. Niet veel werken te doen.
I have a long time dream to further continue my study. Masters', Post Graduate,..name it as you like. Being in my place has given me lots of opportunities to earn a scholarship(s). Abroad or not abroad is not the question.

Uhm.... if given more than one great opportunities, what would you do? One of my teachers in high school, the-talkative-yet-wise-person mr. steve said that one cannot get all things one wants. Life is about making choices and there are times in your life when you have to sacrifice by choosing only one instead of two. Wat verveelen!
So much as i hated it, i think he's right. Damn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home